- We know your time is valuable, and ours is too. Out of respect for our staff and our other clients, we ask that you give us at least 24hr notice if you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment.
- Please note when you book an appointment, that appointment time is reserved exclusively for you, therefore when someone cancels last minute or doesn’t show up, really effects the business to run at a loss.
Cancellation / Fees
- Any cancellation or reschedule made less than 24hr will result in a cancellation fee. The amount of the fee will be equal to 50% of the reserved services.
- Gift certificates will result in partial or full forfeit if less than 24hr cancellation notice is given.
- A NO-SHOW is when a client misses an appointment without cancelling. In that case, we will charge the patient a 50% missed appointment fee of the reserved services in order to continue to book other services with our business.
- If you are more than 15min LATE for your service, we may not be able to accommodate you. In this case, the same cancellation fee will apply. We will do our very best to reschedule your service for another time that is convenient to you.
- Automated reminders via text and email are sent out 24 hours prior to your appointment. The salon will not be responsible for missed appointments due to emails or messages not received, it is still the clients responsibility to know when their appointment is.
- A 50% deposit may be required (if prompted) for all bookings that are more than 2 hours long, or made after hours, to secure your appointment.
- Failing to give us 24hr notice for any cancelation, reschedule or not showing up to your appointment will result in the deposit to be forfeited.
- Please note, we do not offer refunds. However, if you give us at least 24hr notice of your need to cancel, we will credit your payment toward another service/treatment.
- If you do not cancel with at least 24hr notice, you will lose any payments you have already made. We thank you for your understanding.
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged.
- You must see us in store to arrange the exchange. We suggest emailing us first with a photo so that we can assess your request. Email us at email@example.com
- We offer gift vouchers for any value in our Spa. Electronic Gift Vouchers with set values or services are available via our website HERE.
- For electronic vouchers with custom amounts or services, or for printed Gift Vouchers, please see us in store or call 0477 442 338 to arrange.
Contact us HERE for any questions or concerns.
states how “Ti Amo” Spa and Beauty will deal with the personal information of its users.
- If you do not wish to provide personal information to us, then you do not have to do so, however it may affect your use of this Site or any products and services offered on it.
- If you wish to have your data deleted please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Type of personal information collected
Personal Information: The type of personal information we collect may include is set out on our website.
2) Collection and use of personal information
We collect and use the personal information for purposes including to contact and communicate with you, for internal record keeping and for marketing.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
3) Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose personal information for purposes including to provide our products and services to you, and as required by law.
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
4) Access to and correction of personal information
Access: You may request details of personal information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. We may refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us by email. We rely in part upon customers advising us when their personal information changes. We will respond to any request within a reasonable time. We will endeavor to promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
7) Contact forms / Cookies
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
8) Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
9) Complaints about breach
If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint about that breach, please contact us on the email address below.
To unsubscribe from our e-mail database, or opt-out of communications, please contact us at the details below.
11) Storage and Security
We are committed to ensuring that the information you provide is secure.
For any questions or notice, please contact us at:
“Ti Amo” Spa and Beauty
ABN: 89 654 102 781
Last update: 11 April 2020
This policy is provided by legalvision.com.au